Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Foundation’s 2020 Tiara Ball, one of the more popular annual black-tie galas in a town with […more…]
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Foundation
Cottage Hospital’s mission is to provide superior health care for and improve the health of our communities through a commitment to our core values of excellence, integrity, and compassion.
Begin to Build a Relationship
We know you care about where your money goes and how it is used. Connect with this organization’s leadership in order to begin to build this important relationship. Your email will be sent directly to this organization’s Director of Development and/or Executive Director.
Caring For You, Your Friends and Neighbors
“Barry and I became passionate supporters when Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital began its major rebuilding program in 2004 – and we remain committed to making sure the hospital and its caregivers have the resources needed to maintain the level of medical excellence we currently enjoy this close to home. The Cottage hospitals are nationally recognized for quality of care, an extensive range of specialized services, engaged employees, and patient satisfaction. Cottage cares for our family, friends, and neighbors. Supporting this important work is a privilege and an honor.”
Strengthening a World-Class Healthcare System
Philanthropic support from local families and organizations made it possible for Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital to open its doors in 1891, and for the past 129 years, those doors have never closed. Today, charitable gifts continue to strengthen and sustain the hospitals of Cottage Health.
Philanthropic priorities include:
• Enhancing excellence in clinical programs such as cardiology and the neurosciences, supporting educational programs for caregivers – including a new patient care simulation training center, investing in research;
• Strengthening Cottage’s Emergency, Trauma, and Critical Care programs;
• Building and sustaining the Cottage Children’s Medical Center;
• Improving the health of the broader community through the Cottage Center for Population Health;
• Supporting Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital’s move to a modern, patient-centered space at the Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital campus;
• Acquiring new CT scanning technology at Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital.
To learn more about how your outright gift, multi-year pledge, or estate-plan gift can improve health care in our region, please call the Cottage Health Advancement office at (805) 879-8980, or visit: cottagehealth.org.
Cottage Health Board of Directors
Gregory F. Faulkner, Chair
Thomas J. Cusack, Vice Chair
Dorothy Largay, PhD, Vice Chair
Steven C. Zola, Vice Chair
Edward S. Bentley, MD, Secretary
Pamela B. Gann
Gamble T. Parks
Richard S. Ponce, MD
Anne O. Rodriguez, MD
Mark P. Scott, MD